Connect, collaborate and create with Pollinators members at our regular First Wednesday Member Meetup.
The greatest attraction is meeting and chatting with other members. And, occasionally specific topics and guests are sourced through our membership: suggest a speaker or topic for a future event.
These events generally feature:
- Casual, open agenda so you can come and leave when it suits you,
- Pollinators staff or Board members will be on-hand to do introductions and share any news and ‘host’ the conversation,
- A diverse mix of people from across business, government, charities and more.
RSVP is appreciated.
This month we’ll be focusing on ‘What shall we do together in 2015?’
Each year Pollinators Inc invests time in evaluating the year just gone. During this time, we:
- Check-in and strengthen personal connections with and amongst members,
- Understand member needs, aspirations and opportunities,
- Consider changes to our services, programs and communications.
On Wednesday 4th February we’ll share thoughts about year’s program of events, services and programs, including:
- Learning, insights statistics and stories from 2014,
- Highlights of the feedback and suggestions we’ve been hearing from members,
- What is in the pipeline for 2015.
We’re very openly considering any changes that could ensure the health and resilience of your ventures, Pollinators, and our communities this year, and how that will set the tone for our strategy to 2015.
You can also grab great food and a coffee from our generous sponsors:
Culinary HQ will give members (present your membership card) a 20% discount on coffee and items from our pastry counter (excluding Macarons). Valid between 7 and 9am on the First Wednesday of the month.
Jaffle Shack will give members (present your membership card) a $2 discount on Jaffles and $0.50 discount on coffees. Valid between 7 and 9am on the First Wednesday of the month.